Looking for a key note speaker for a convention or a workshop presenter to to provide your staff with on-site training hours? Let us host your next workshop for staff and/or management! Dynamic and Energetic Speaker Renee Terry will bring just the message you need to motivate and engage your staff as she presents on topics such as…
- Pouring your Passion Into Your Staff: How to Lead with Integrity and Get Results
- Breaking Burnout: Help Your Teachers Get Their Groove Back
- Habits of Happy People: How to Create a Culture of Joy
- Unity in Your Community: When Women Work With Women
- Incorporating Fitness & Nutrition in the Early Childhood Classroom
- Starting a Wellness Program at Your School
- Fitness & Nutrition for You and Your Kids
- Scripture Power: Applying God’s Word to Your Business & Life
- Hiring & Retaining Quality Employees
Renee is a regular speaker for various conferences including YLCCA, SPAEYC, and TBCE. For more information, e-mail email@example.com.
Will we get training hours that qualify for state licensing?
YES! Certificates are provided for each training.
What are the Trainer Credentials?
Renee Terry has served as Program Director and Owner of Stretch-n-Grow of West Texas since 2005. Renee received a Bachelor’s Degree from the University of Texas-Permian Basin in Education with teacher certification for Special Education PK-12th, with which she taught as a Special Education Teacher for Down Syndrome & Autistic Children for 6 years. Renee is a certified youth fitness instructor and recently founded the Joy of Lifestyle and Fitness program for teachers and directors of 11 different Christian Preschool Centers across Lubbock. Renee also leads weekly bible study groups among staff and teachers, and for over 13 years has served as a presenter and keynote speaker at numerous local conferences including SPAEYC, TLCCA, TBCE, and the Stretch-n-Grow International Conference/
What if I don’t see a topic that pertains to the theme of our training or event?
Submit a request or outline to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we can create a presentation that meets your needs if it falls within our areas of expertise.